- Nomor: 293/s.0.0.3/X/2018
- Diumumkan: 8 Oktober 2018
- Batas waktu: 18 Oktober 2018
The initiatives aims to improve understanding of and commitment of key government agencies and security sectors to accountability for and prevention of torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, through a National Preventive Mechanism (NPM).
In pursuit of the above, Komnas HAM seeks consultants to steer the project implementation with Komnas HAM Commissioners and Staff. Komnas HAM is particularly looking for candidates with strengths in leadership, building partnerships, as well as managing and measuring results for local and national policymakers. Candidates must have the ability to drive forward Komnas HAM’s programmatic goals, policies and strategies through the project objectives.
The positions offered are:
1. Program Manager (KH-NPM-001) (see the detail description attached)
2. Program Officer (KH-NPM-002) (see the detail description attached)
3. Finance and Admin Officer (KH-NPM-003) (see the detail description attached)